SANTIS invites casually experts to discuss relevant topics on the emerging future.
On 8 February 2018, eight experienced experts meet for the SANTIS Future Talk on Agile Organizations:
- What do hierarchies mean with regard to flexible adaptations of organizations?
- How much and which hierarchies are (still) required in an age of rapid distribution of information?
- What does the collaboration look like outside of hierarchies?
- What does cooperation without hierarchies mean for the "employees"?
- Who takes responsibility in organizations without hierarchies?
Read the full article (German) about the exciting Future Talk and the interesting insights!